Camilla Daniell, Head Model Booker at child model agency Bruce and Brown, gives us her top tips for how your aspiring model can make a good impression
Camilla's tips for aspiring child models:
- "Do your research. Make sure you are signing up to a reputable child model agency."
- "Be prepared to be flexible. Castings and shoots can often come up with only 24 hours notice."
- "Live in London, or be prepared to travel! Harsh, but true."
- "Do not sign up if you work full time. Shoots usually take place Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm."
- "You do not need to pay for professional photos to join a reputable agency. Clear head and shoulder snaps are fine."
Click through the slideshow to read more of Camilla's tips about application photos and what she looks for in a model baby...
Visit the Junior child modelling hub, filled with expert advice, child modelling agency listings and tips for how to encourage an aspiring child model
Posted: 28/12/2014 at 04:31
Posted: 27/02/2015 at 17:00
Posted: 12/05/2015 at 16:40
Posted: 11/07/2015 at 10:05
Posted: 11/08/2015 at 21:07
© Immediate Media Company Ltd. 2018 This website is owned and published by Immediate Media Company Limited. www.immediate.co.uk