Looking for the perfect gift? Design expert, and Junior columnist, Ellie Tennant has sourced beautiful buys for both baby and mama
1. Fat & the Moon moisturising balm (above)
1. With calendula, chamomile and St John’s Wort, this Fat & the Moon moisturising balm can be used as a natural nappy cream or for minor scrapes and bruises.
Available from The Future Kept (pictured above)
2. Cinema Lightbox, £36
2. Customise this lamp with your own words and use it as a soft night light.
Available from The Drifting Bear Co. (pictured above)
3. Heimess natural wood rattle, £9.95
3. Made from natural maple and beech, this rattle is safe for chewing on!
Available from Natural Baby Shower (pictured above)
4. Liberty pinwheel decorations, £11 for six
4. These flat-packed paper decorations will look lovely hung above a cot or changing station as an alternative to a mobile.
Available from Berry Red (pictured above)
5. Cloud music mobile, £17
5. This cute cloud plays a soft lullaby to soothe your baby to sleep.
Available from Ferm Living (pictured above)
6. Spot Floral sleeping bag, £60
6. Make sure baby sleeps safely and in style – this chic sleeping bag is a winner.
Available from Camomile London (pictured above)
7. Ecru baby blanket, £45
7. Wrap baby up warm in this super-soft, monochrome blanket.
Available from Tori Murphy (pictured above)
8. Lambskin sock booties, £20
8. For toasty toes, choose moccasin-style slippers.
Available from Baa Baby at Notonthehighstreet (pictured above)
9. Set of three beach hut wall storage boxes, £32
9. Sort out your wall storage to streamline your baby’s room.
Available from The Contemporary Home (pictured above)
10. Grey Cloud folding baby changing mat, £17.95
10. An on-the-move essential for simple and chic baby changing.
Available from This Modern Life (pictured above)