Show your appreciation for the heroes who manage to look after a whole room full of children day in day out. How do they do it?
1. The perfect desk accessory with a personal touch
Teacher Personalised Desk Tidy Jar by Jodie Gaul, £8.50, notonthehighstreet
2. Crabtree & Evelyn have outdone themselves this year with amazing packaging that you’ll want to keep long after the contents have gone.
Gingerbread Men All Butter Biscuits, £9, Crabtree & Evelyn
3. A little token gift for that the English teacher would approve of.
Green Grammar Pencils £7.50, Etsy
4. Teachers really do love apples. This bag would make the perfect lunch and books/files tote.
Personalised Apple Teacher Jute Bag by Andrea Fays, £15, notonthehighstreet.com
5. For those long school coach trips - and wet weather days.
Personalised Backgammon Set, £49, Not Another Bill
6. We love everything from this quirky British chocolatier - and we know it will get top marks from the teachers too!
Mr Stainley’s Foiled Chocolate Sardines, £7.99 Mr Stanley’s
7. A glass half full… isn’t owned by a parent or a teacher.
Teachers Gin Glass by Becky Broome £23, Not on the High Street
8. A little bit of luxurious post classroom calm or late night marking.
Herbivore Calm Bath Salts, £16, Space NK
9. Surely all teachers are stationery geeks? Something personalized from Papier would go down a treat.
Colourblock Diary, £21.99, Papier
10. Give them some happy socks for leaping into the term ahead.
Happy Socks Bright Pattern Socks, Pack of 4, £29.95, John Lewis